ROLE: Marketing Intern
REPORTS TO: Marketing Officer
LIAISES WITH: Commercial Opportunities and Marketing department and the other Departments
DUTY STATION: Nairobi
SALARY: KShs. 15,000 as stipend
CONTRACT TYPE: Temporary Three (3) months
General Purpose of the role
This post reports to the Marketing Officer. The position will be responsible in providing support to the Commercial Opportunities and Marketing department.
The main role of the Marketing Interns is to assist with all activities pertaining to the marketing needs of the organization.
The strategic purpose of the Department is: Strategic exploitation of commercial and marketing opportunities benefitting the fulfillment of MSK's mission.
- Together with the marketing officer, design marketing communication materials in line with the organization’s brand guidelines.
- Offer support to channel teams in holding campaigns in universities/colleges, organized groups, public and work places.
- Providing linkage and visibility during activities and events within the country that will give MSK brand visibility and recognition.
- Coordinate the planning, sourcing and distribution of marketing communication material for use by all channel teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, media, PR or any other related field
- Knowledge or experience in developing marketing communication tools for a variety of audiences, especially for healthcare and non-profit organizations, either professional or voluntary in nature.
- Ability to do design work is highly desirable.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams from different departments and locations.
- Dynamic, ambitious, flexible, and quickly adaptable.
- Able to prioritize workload and work to deadlines with quick turnaround
- Effective Communication
- Working Efficiently
- Sharing Information
- Focus on Learning
- Embracing Change
- Team Player
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CVs with contact details of 3 referees (1 of which should be immediate, 1 former supervisor and any other) should be submitted on or before 27th July, 2014 to :firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject line as ‘MARKETING INTERN’
The company is an equal opportunity Employer