Pages

6 February 2013

Ebru Africa TV Jobs - Internship Opportunities


Requirements
 
  • Undergraduate degree / Diploma in media or any other relevant educational background vis-a-vis positions applied for.
  • Adequate experience for the respective positions applied for.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
  • High sense of initiative
  • Ability to work extra hard and deliver results
If you meet the above requirements please do send your detailed Curriculum Vitae and Photo, Show reel or online link to:

job@ebruafrica.tv | info@ebruafrica.tv |
 
Or call our offices on +254 (710) 733 024-5-6
 
Interview invitations will be conducted after selection.
 
Only successful candidates will be contacted.

8 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT WORK YOU ARE DOING. I VISITED YOUR OFFICE IN NAIROBI AND I WAS RECEIVED WARMLY AND THE SERVICES ARE OF HIGH QUALITY. AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BE IN THAT PLACE AGAIN. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent an application for internship. I am looking forward to your consideration.
    Regards, Justine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have sent a job application via your email. Am looking forward to your consideration
    Thanks. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to ask, where are your offices located?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,I have sent my job application to job@ebruafrica.tv | info@ebruafrica.tv.Now am waiting to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,may iknow please if there is a volunteering vacancy.AM Currently an intern at kbc radio ingo fm and by 20th of this month inwill due with my internship program am writing to express my interest to volunteer at your media station because as a trainee at kbc my internship program has offered me with skills and opportunity to work with professional.I look forward to working with your innovative environment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it possible to volunteer with you during the weekends

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it possible to volunteer with you during the weekends

    ReplyDelete