Description - Micro-finance Interns (4 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Client outreach and recruitment
- Business appraisal, disbursement and processing of loans
- Recruiting clients and maintain a relationship with each client with frequent visits
- Collection of repayment through the approved loan repayment method & procedures
- Delinquent loan management & loan recovery.
- Management of quality customer services and relations.
- Marketing of products & recruit potential borrowers within the communities where we work
- Compile documentation for loan processing and approval at the branch office
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly targets are achieved as projected.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Desired qualifications and experience
- Graduates or diploma holder in relevant fields
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your letter of interest and your CV with 3 referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your current gross and expected remuneration.